By the time I got home from the conference yesterday, about 3:15pm, my intestine was not happy.
Spent the next six hours alternating between painful gut jabs, running to porcelain god, reading a book Dasia gave me and sleeping.
rat came home about 7pm, wanting to go to Ded Lobster for Valentine's Day like we had planned to do on Tuesday but never made it. I just looked at him, laughed and asked him to bring me a giant cherry limeade from Braums, which he did and left in the refrigerator for me. I took about three hits off it last night.
I think I had food poisoning from the conference. I really ate way too much lunch and was suffering for it shortly after eating. rat thinks it was the fried food I ate at QQ Cafe at lunch on Wednesday. I don't eat a lot of fried food anymore and my system may have been shocked by the fried dumplings.
I finally felt I could function about 10pm and got up for a few hours, just as rat was going to bed. Found that asinine non-review and deleted it. I took some colloidal silver and felt a little better.
I still feel bad in the gut but I have to go to work early, set up the workshop and attend it today. Did I have time to find my resume on the computer for this thing? Nope. I guess I should search for it now. And I better sit at a seat where I can dash to the restroom quickly. I still feel that churning sensation that is not a good sign.
Hopefully I will lose a little weight from this because I most definitely will NOT be eating breakfast or lunch today, and maybe not even dinner tonight.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*